City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Father/daughter time [Liesel] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Father/daughter time [Liesel]

2 posters

Go down

Father/daughter time [Liesel] Empty Father/daughter time [Liesel]

Post by Jason Collins Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 am

Jason was laying in his bed in the barracks apartment at the U.S. Embassy.  It was a two bedroom apartment as Jason was a higher ranking Marine and had a little more clout.  However, the other room was occupied by a little girl named Liesel.  Jason had found the girl outside the American Embassy during winter not long after he arrived.  At the same time, Jason slowly opened his eyes as his alarm went off.  Jason sat up and turned it off, then looked over to the door.  He heard a little girl's voice from outside.  Jason smiled a bit, then got up and walked out of the room after getting his shirt on.  He then headed down to were Liesel was to see how she was doing.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Father/daughter time [Liesel] Empty Re: Father/daughter time [Liesel]

Post by Liesel Collins Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:02 am

It had been months since Liesel last had a nightmare. She was happy here with Jason, who'd rescued her one Winter. It was a trillion times more better here with him than what she'd had to live with before they'd met. But tonight, she'd had a nightmare. She'd dreamt that some government officials had decided to come and take her away from Jason. She'd cried, howled and kicked at them, but they'd sent her back to the orphanage.

Liesel had woken up, more grumpy than scared. She knew that no one would take her away. Well, at least she really really hoped no one would. She hugged her teddy-bear, looking him right in the eye. "They won't take me away from Daddy," she told the bear determinedly. "I won't let them." She pretended that the bear's silence meant that he agreed with her. She scrambled out of bed, teddy tucked under her arm, put some her slippers on and opened the door. She smiled when she saw Jason towards her and rushed towards him, arms outstretched to give him a tight hug. She liked hugs. Especially after nightmares. "Morning," she greeted him with a grin, still hugging him. After a moment she craned her neck up to look at him. "Are you going to work today?"
Liesel Collins
Liesel Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:49 am

Jason returned the hug, smiling a bit at the same time.  "Morning Liesel" he replied.  "No, I'm not, my group isn't on watch tonight." Jason added as he watched the little girl.  He then reached down and picked her up, seeing she had her teddy bear with her.  "You and your bear talking about something just now?" he asked while watching her.  He had a feeling that Liesel had a nightmare and wanted to see if she would talk about it to him.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesel Collins Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:29 am

Wrapping her arms around his neck as Jason picked her up, the young girl placed a kiss on his cheek. "Can we go on a picnic? Growler hasn't been on a picnic in the longest of times," she told him earnestly, looking down at the bear dangling by his paw from her hand. "I had a nightmare. Some office people wanted to take me back to the orphanage. I told Growler that I wouldn't let them. He agreed," she told Jason, burying her little face into his shoulder as she spoke.
Liesel Collins
Liesel Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 am

Jason smiled when Liesel kissed his cheek. "We can do that" he said to her with a slight nod. "No one is going to take you from me Liesel." Jason added as he held her. Liesel was the best thing to have happened to him since he arrived in Berlin and he was not going to let her go back to the orphanage. "By the way, a little bird told me that there is a ball coming up and that I should take a certain little princess." Jason said to her.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down