City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Enjoying The Night [anyone] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Enjoying The Night [anyone]

2 posters

Go down

Enjoying The Night [anyone] Empty Enjoying The Night [anyone]

Post by Nicholas Rivera Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:07 pm

It was dark outside already and Nicholas had finished some businesses for the day. Not that he complained, but sometimes he wished old times could return.

Finally his feet stopped him in front of a club he hadn't noticed before, Le Papillion Noir.
He wasn't sure about entering but since his feet refused to carry him further Nick simply shrugged and went inside.

It wasn't crowded, yet, so he chose a seat at bar.
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Enjoying The Night [anyone] Empty Re: Enjoying The Night [anyone]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:35 am

At the same time, Jason was at his normal post up by the bar. Even though the place was not crowded yet, he didn't let his guard down as he knew full well that anything could happen at anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Rivera Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am

Casting another wary glance around the room, Nick gazed at his phone.
He was glad to be left alone by some of his 'work' allies.
He wasn't type of guy to cause trouble despite general opinion.

After moments he turned his attention back to bar trying to decide what would make the strongest possible drink...
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Rousseau Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:45 am

With a smile playing on her lips, Juliet surveyed her establishment, pride in her blue eyes as she floated around the room. It wasn't crowded yet, but hopefully things would pick up as the night wore on.

She sat down at the bar, Gabrielle instantly sliding a fruity cocktail towards her. The blonde gave a nod of thanks, taking a sip. She was a bit bored, currently. Felix had the night off, so she didn't even have anyone to chat with.

That's when she noticed an attractive-looking male at the bar, who was obviously mulling over a drink choice. "Can't make up your mind, huh?" she greeted him, with a soft chuckle.

Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

https://city-of-shadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Rivera Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:12 am

Nick suddenly floated out of his daydreaming session as the female voice filled his consciousness.
He smiled sheepishly and gave a slight nod.
"Well kinda trying to decided what's the strongest you got here." he said trying not to sound too weird. Usually he didn't drink in public but today he didn't care.
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Rousseau Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 am

Juliet gave him a curious look. "Bad week?" As she waited for an answer, she thought through their drinks list. "Either vodka or whiskey would do the trick. Though careful - you really wouldn't want to make friends with the bouncers," she joked with a laugh.
Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Rivera Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:36 pm

"Well, more like month, but week could do same. Some people doesn't get it when you simply tell them to visit some other time and place." he replied, thinking back about all his underground business. It may be slightly on illegal side but without it his other business would suffer greatly. And he just couldn't leave his 'babies' to some garbage-found tech guy who most likely sell them at first chance.

"Guess I'm taking both then. Really need some fuel to cheer up." Nick smiled. "Well, too sad bouncers don't know me. They'd be my friends instead." the dark haired man joked. He knew some bouncers that came to his boxing club and some even came to closed events as boxers. But probably these were too neat for that.
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Rousseau Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Juliet gave a soft chuckle. "Well, some people are just stupid like that. Stupid and impatient. You tell them to come another day, but they refuse to listen - they want everything now, and refuse to wait. Been there, have had that done."

"A whiskey and a vodka," she said to the bar-girl. When the drinks came up, she grinned at Daniel. "Pick your poison, and let's drink," she said cheerfully.
Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Rivera Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:21 pm

"Yeah, they always have this problem." he agreed. "But there were times I was the one bugging big folks to get things done." Nick chuckled. Maybe he should give the boys another chance and for once get rid of annoying people somehow.

"Yeah, I'm thirsty." Nicholas grinned, taking his 'poison'.
"You serve absinthe here?" the young man wondered. He suddenly remembered he had a bottle at home he planned to end up the other day but with bank people bugging him forgot.
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Rousseau Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 pm

"Ah well, you know what they say - what goes around, comes around. You did it once, now they do it to you," Juliet replied, taking up the glass that Nicholas hadn't taken and downing it herself.

Not bad company. At least so far. Hopefully it doesn't get worse as the night wears on...

At his next question, she shook her head. "No, sorry. A very selective clientèle, with that drink. Not enough people buy it for us to make any profit. However, if you become a regular here, I might have to look into investing in it," she added with a cheeky smile and a suggestive eyebrow raise.
Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Rivera Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:15 pm

"I should put it on my office door. Might shoo away unwanted public." Nick laughed. Brilliant idea, he noted. His blue eyes twinkled watching her grabbing his drink.
He shall thank the stars and his legs for leading him right here. Nick started really enjoy this night.
"So if I keep returning there might be a nice green drink waiting for me one day?" he asked in a husky voice, keeping smile on.
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Rousseau Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Juliet chuckled. "What do you do that makes you hate the public so?" Though she completely understood not wanting anything to do with humans. Some times even she got like that when things around the club got too stressful. Which, given the nature of the place was at least every week; new dramas cropped up almost every week. Sometimes Juliet wondered how the club hadn't yet been picked to star on some drama-full reality show.

At his next words, the blonde laughed again. "If you keep returning then maybe at some point a nice green drink will indeed be waiting for you. You might go broke before that happens though," she added with a slight raise of an eyebrow. "After all, the girls all have rent to pay." It was something that she as an owner tried to encourage - customers tipping her girls. After all, they were up there working their butts off; it wasn't fair for the customers to get a free show. Especially since hardly any of the money made by the bar each night went to them.
Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Rivera Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Nicholas smiled. "Trying to keep afloat my own little business. But some government officials still suspect me of illegal stuff and tries to pin lots of financial stuff to me." he said with a slight shrug. Sometimes people tend to see too much, he had decided. And it always brought a lot of drama.

"Ah." Nick laughed. "It's always the same everywhere. Don't worry I'll make sure my little fortune is at arm's length when I keep returning. Because it looks like I'm going to make this as my new hideout and relaxation place." dark haired man grinned charmingly with a wink of his eye.
He'll make sure the guys at club knows about this place.
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Rousseau Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Juliet gave a sympathetic snort at the mention of government officials. "That's the bureaucrats for you - always expecting the worst of people but never any help. But you're safe from all that here, that I can assure you," she replied jokingly, winking as she took another sip of her drink. Sometimes she was certain that the jerks revelled in all the misery and drama they caused. Shakespeare had famously quoted to kill all the lawyers, but sometimes Juliet thought that it wasn't them that needed to be weeded out. Whatever. It wasn't as if it concerned her. Felix was the 'lucky' one that got to deal with all that stuff on her behalf.

At his next words, Juliet grinned. She loved it when the club managed to get regulars. Especially when they weren't utter sleazes as well. Sure, it was too early to tell just yet, but Juliet had a feeling that the impression she currently held of him was the correct one. "Brilliant," she shot back with a charming grin. "Bring your friends along next time and first round of drinks are on me. And if you come here often enough, well, we might be able to reserve the VIP spot for you," she added, with a nod in the direction of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Comfy leather chairs, further away from the music so you could actually chat but not far enough to miss out on the show, and even a fireplace for when Winter struck; it was the perfect spot if this handsome stranger wanted to visit again. She ordered a wine and a beer, sliding the latter over to him when it arrived before standing up. "C'mon."
Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Rivera Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 am

Nick snorted, "Tell me 'bout it. They seem to not realize what to do with their power"
He'd been into business long enough to know better than make much fuss about it, first time it caused enough problems to last lifetime in jail which Nicolas managed to avoid narrowly. So much for the society's wellness.

Nick returned equally bright grin, "I'll do my best. Can't let such nice place unexplored. I'm already inclined to reserve a spot by the fireplace come the winter" he added. Winters were his worst time of the year, although he wasn't really that old at all but there was few bones in his body that truly disregarded the year's coldest season. So the thought about having a drink by the fireplace or lounging in the comfy seats already warmed his body.

So returning from his brief fantasy, he grabbed his drink with a bright smile, that possibly could warm the whole swimming pool, and joined the woman, "Alright, coming."
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down