City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Revelations [Sadie] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Revelations [Sadie] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Revelations [Sadie] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Revelations [Sadie] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Revelations [Sadie] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Revelations [Sadie] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Revelations [Sadie] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Revelations [Sadie] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Revelations [Sadie] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Revelations [Sadie]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Revelations [Sadie] Empty Revelations [Sadie]

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 pm

John had called Sadie to his office after her first class with him, she was the only one whom currently has any speck of chance in becoming a good spy, that is why he decided he wanted to know more about this Ms.Carlisle.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Revelations [Sadie] Empty Re: Revelations [Sadie]

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Sadie adjusted her bag on her shoulder, knocking on Professor Mason's door as she did so. She didn't know what he wanted to talk to her about, though she assumed it had something to do with the class she had with him. "Professor? It's Sadie Carlisle..." she called through his office door.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:06 pm

"Enter, and take a seat, I wish to talk to you about our first lesson together." John said as he looked at Sadie, and then he thought "Some how this girl reminds me of Jacklyn, never mind, focus on the task at hand now."
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 pm

"Sure," the blonde replied with a nod, coming in and sitting down in the chair in front of John's desk. "It was a good lesson in why you shouldn't take everything that is told to you at face value," she said with a slight smile, not having yet noticed the picture on his desk.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm

"Taking all information at face value can get one killed, failure to observe ones environment can also get one killed, the lesson was a test to see what each of my students would be like, and you are the only one whom I can say, passed, even one else was too gullible, too narrow minded, and too submissive." John said as he opened up Sadie's file on his laptop to see if there was er skill sets.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Sadie couldn't help but smile at the praise. "Thank you. I do try. Though I really don't know how everyone else managed to fall for it. They're supposed to be the best of the best..." She knew that only an elite few got into Evanesca. Maybe it had just been a bad day for the other students. Though she knew that one such day could indeed get you killed.

As she watched him typing away at his laptop, she noticed a framed photo on his desk. It was a younger John and a woman who looked very familiar. No... It couldn't be... Sadie thought in shock as she realised who it was. "Your wife?" she asked casually, not showing her shock.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 pm

"Ex-wife, it was along time ago." John said as he continue to use his computer, he then asked "What does it mean to you? Most people tend to ignore the photograph."
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:32 pm

"Most people are bad at observing their environment then," she murmured. "May I?" she asked, but without waiting for a reply gently picked the photo up and studied it. "This woman - she's...she's my Grandmama," Sadie replied after a long moment of silence.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm

"Your grandmother?" John said, careful to control his shock, he then said in his usual tone, "Are you sure, maybe you made a mistake." at the same time John was thinking, I spent all these years looking for her, and then my this person whom may or may not be my grand daughter comes to me, what are the chances of that?
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Sadie gave a slow nod. "No, this is her," the blonde confirmed, not believing her eyes. "She has this exact picture at her house. Except she cut you out of the picture, so I had no idea who it was with her," she told him, completely forgetting to be tactful. "Until now. No, this can't be right. Nuh uh. With all due respect, Sir, there must be a mistake."
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:50 pm

John was truely shocked when he heard what Sadie said, he then looked at her and all he could say was "You really do look like her." John was thinking, "dear god, looks like I have really found her, or is this girl trying to pull some sick joke on me? No, reaction seem genuine."
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 pm

"Thank you," she said in reply to what she assumed was a compliment. Her mind was not working right now. All her life her grandmother hadn't spoken of her husband past that he was a workaholic of the highest degree. Never would she have assumed that he could have been a spy.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:58 pm

"Uh, how is your grandmother then, we parted on less then amicable terms." JOhn questioned Sadie, trying to get as much information as he can, and at the same time, John started opening up the dossier for Sadie's father.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

"Um, she's good..." the girl began, running a hand through her hair. "I'm not...I'm not really sure she'd want me telling you anything. But uh no, she's really well. She decided to not come over when we moved, but she visits us regularly. Why did you split up anyways?" she asked, putting the photo back onto the desk and nibbling on her nail.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm

"My line of work, made me spend way too little time with her, more than eighty percent of the year, I stayed in the Soviet Union, after a couple of year it got too stressful for her and she filed for divorce, I was devastated by it." john said as he continued to read through Sadie's father's dossier, he then said "What else did she say about me, what were your impressions of me before this meeting?"
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Sadie nodded as she listened to him. Yeah, this line of work is definitely not for those who want their relationships to work... At his question she shrugged. "To be honest, she didn't ever say much about you to us kids. All we knew was that you were a workaholic working somewhere in Europe. She never told us what you did. Just that you weren't home enough. Which, I guess now is understandable." She was silent for a moment. "Didn't you ever wonder, before now, what had happened to her?"
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 am

"I tried to look for her but since the government doesn't really keep track of things like her, I could not find her and gave up a dozen of years ago." John said as he read Sadie's father's file.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:11 am

Sadie ignored that he'd said 'things', not 'people' like her and gave a sigh. "Guess she was just afraid of your 'colleagues' trying to track her down... Is that Papa's file?" she asked with a nod towards whatever he was reading.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:16 am

"Yes it is." John said as he continued to read it, he had grown a habit of depersonalizing people, referring them as things, thus allowing him to be able to be able to just treat everything as a variable.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:29 am

Sadie sat back, looking around the office. "I could tell you more about him than any file could," she said off-hand. She nibbled on her fingernail absent-mindedly as wondered what she should do now.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:32 am

"Yes you could, old habits die hard for me.' John said as he continued to read the file, he then asked "I see you are not my only grandchild, so what is your sister like?"
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 am

Sadie smiled at the mention of her younger sister. She adored her and the younger girl was like a best friend to Sadie. "She's wonderful. She takes after Mama - very headstrong and motivated. She's just finished school this year. She's heading to university, once the term starts back up again."
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 am

"That sounds good." John said, he then closed up the files for Sadie's father and started to search for file pertaining to Sadie's and her sisters academic records.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 am

"She wants to be an anthropologist, wants to work at the British National Museum. It's been her dream since she was about 10," Sadie giggled. Most people would have changed their goal, would have picked out a different career by now, but not Cat. "I think she'll be a brilliant at it. You didn't know that your son was here in Berlin at all, did you?" she asked curiously after a moment's contemplation.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 am

"No, when we recruited you, we did not preform further research, the information we obtained was only about you and a little of information on your father, we did not deem it necessary to investigate further." John said he then said "Anthropologist, been her dream since ten, she's a stubborn thing then."
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next