City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan

3 posters

Go down

Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan Empty Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:59 am

Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan Carlis10

Jacklyn Cooper/Carlisle  
Nickname/s: Jackie
Age/DOB: 58
Marital Status: Divorced
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Meryl Streep
Doctor
Apartment or House: Apartment

Personal: Grandmother? Who, Jackie? Never! She's definitely not your average grandmother and is the type of woman who cannot sit still and be idle. She's always doing something - baking, shopping, and is still working.

Jacklyn Mason (née Cooper) used to be married to John Mason but due to his work as a spy, he rarely spent time with his family, so during 1971, Jackie filed for divorce, and took their newborn child (Peter) with her.

She fled to Scotland, changed her surname from Cooper to Carlisle to avoid being found by either John or any fellow spies of his and settled down to raise her baby boy on her own.

She is currently still living in Edinburgh, though she travels regularly to Berlin to see her family, and they travel back to see her. She is also still working as a doctor, though only 3-4 days a week.

She's an honest and hard-working woman who doesn't take any crap from anyone. She's a charming woman who has been through a lot and come out at the other end stronger for it.

The rest is open. Whoever takes her will be in charge of the move over here.

Her grand-daughters call her Grandmama.

Peter Carlisle
Nickname/s: Pete, Petie
Age/DOB: 41
Marital Status: Married
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Gerard Butler
Government Official
Apartment or House: House

Personal: Peter has never known much about his father safe for the fact that he was always away from home due to his work, thus causing a divorce. His mother had simply told him that after the divorce she changed her name for safety's sake, that his father's job was dangerous and the boy shouldn't try to contact him and left it at that.

Peter met his wife at school and the two fell in love. When the boy was 18, he discovered that he'd gotten his girlfriend pregnant. Being a gentleman, he proposed and the two married and into the world came Sadie. Five years later, Catrìona was born.

When Sadie was 12, the family moved to Berlin and have been there ever since. He's a devoted man who loves his children and wife dearly.

He is called Papa by the girls.

The rest is open. His position/job in the government is up to taker.

Brianna Carlisle
Nickname/s: Bri, Anna, Annie
Age/DOB: 38
Marital Status: Married
Sexuality: Straight, I assume.
Play By: Heidi Klum
Paediatrician

Personal: Of Scottish descent (unlike her husband), Brianna met Peter when they were still at school. The pair fell in love and Brianna was 16 when she found out that she was pregnant. Despite the drama and scandal that it caused at the school (their families were rather supportive after the initial shock wore off), the pair decided not to abort.

Both families helped immensly with the care of Sadie, allowing Brianna to finish her studies and later to go on to study paediatrics.

She is called Mama by the girls.

The rest is open.

Catrìona Carlisle
Nickname/s: Cat, Catie
Age/DOB: 18
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Up to taker
Play By: Evan Rachel Wood
Student

Personal: Catrìona (pronounced Katrina) is the youngest Carlisle daughter. She has just finished her last year at school and is set to go on to study Anthropology at university. Her dream is to work at the British National Museum, a dream which she's had ever since she was 10.

She is energetic, bubbly and is incredibly stubborn. Once she sets her mind to something, she will achieve it, no matter how hard.

Her father tried to get her into Evanesca Academy along with Sadie, but Cat was not having a bar of it and declined the offer.

The rest is open.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan Empty Re: Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan

Post by Juliet Rousseau Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Bump~
I would really love for someone to take up one of these sexies. Sadie really misses her family. Top two characters I'd love: Jacklyn and Cat. Sadie really wants her Grandmama and her darling sis. 
But anyone would do. And I would love you forever if one of them was taken <3
Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

https://city-of-shadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan Empty Re: Wanted Characters ~ The Carlisle Clan

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 am

I'm torn... on the one hand Jacklyn sounds interesting, but on the other hand Catríona sounds more like the type of person I would play, although I have no idea about Anthropology
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Rousseau Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:44 am

Well, if you want Cat, you're more than welcome to change her field of study. I grabbed inspiration from Lizzy (as I usually do with sisters of my characters xD) and that's her preferred field of study. But like I said, you're more than welcome to change it Smile
Juliet Rousseau
Juliet Rousseau
Admin

https://city-of-shadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 pm

alright, that makes it easier for me Wink I'll put her up later
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down