City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Something unexpected [Kathleen]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Something unexpected [Kathleen]

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 am

And there she sighed again, but at least she looked at him now. Now that was exactly what she wanted - he came right out and said what he wanted. Although he went on a little strong here, asking her out before actually knowing her, but well, at least he was being honest now.
"Funny. And just a few minutes ago you said you weren't flirting with me." Kat countered. She just had to say it. Actually just to tease him, but she was said it as if she was being serious. "You barely know even know me."
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Something unexpected [Kathleen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Something unexpected [Kathleen]

Post by Jason Collins Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:29 am

Jason heard it in her voice, "I know" he said to her gently.  "This is the first time in a long while that I have sat with a woman and....well lets be honest, I just made a fool of myself, I better go." he said before setting a euro down on the table and getting up for the door.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 am

Now Kathleen couldn't help but laugh a little. He may have made a fool of himself, well if he said he did, Kat didn't exactly think he did. But it seems that Jason still had a lot to learn about women. And, well... Kat was willing to teach him a little.
"You make a fool of yourself if you get up and leave." she said honestly, yet only for him to hear. "Because that would make it look like you don't know what you want. And you don't seem like that kinda guy."

Kathleen had gently grabbed his hand before she spoke to him, making sure he didn't leave just like that, but now, with everything said, she let go of him, but watched him closely.
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 am

Jason stopped when Kath took his hand and said that to him.  He looked back at her after she spoke, then nodded a bit in reply.  "I am willing to learn" he said to her honestly.  It was clear that he was going to stay and get to know Kath more.  He walked back to the table and sat down again.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:00 am

Kathleen nodded in reply. She had a satisfied look on her face and focused her attention on him again. So he doesn know what he wants.
She let her gaze wander around the club, just to make sure that everything was okay. But she would have to leave at the first sign of trouble. But for now everything was quiet and peaceful.
The waitress came up to them and Kath ordered a drink for herself and one for Jason. "Get him what he had before. It's on me." Kathleen said.

"Well then let's start over." Kath added, once the waitress was gone to get their drinks. "You may have noticed... I'm not into beating around the bush, that way you'll never get past my guard."
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 am

Jason nodded a bit, "So thats why I made you feel that way." he said to her in reply after the waitress left them.  Jason leaned in a bit at the same time.  "Forgive me if it seemed like I didn't know what I wanted, its just this is the first time in a long while that I've had time to sit back and relax." he said to her honest, not beating around the bush either.  Jason watched her as he said that to Kathleen, hoping that it didn't make the situation worse then it already had been.  At the same time, he watched Kathleen's eyes after saying that to her.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:12 pm

A tiny smirk came to her face while she listened to him. He sounded like a total workaholic. True, if she was honest, she was working most of the time, too, but her job as House Mom was pretty important to her. After all, she worked hard to be a good house mom for the girls and she didn't want to risk her good reputation. And the dancers always missed her terribly when she did have some time off. But she was always available for them.

"Well, you really should take relaxing more seriously." she gently teased him. But she was also being a little bit serious about it.
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:22 pm

"Point taken" Jason replied in kind as he watched her. Seconds later, he let out a small chuckle. "Two workaholics met in a club with a chance of there being more. he said to Kath in the same tone as before. It was clear that Jason was taking a liking to Kathleen, despite the fact he was way older then her. Age shouldn't matter he said to himself as he sat there, waiting for the waitress to come back with their drinks.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Kath nodded. She was satisfied with the way this turned out. She knew that he probably was older than her, but from where she stood, she was just having a conversation with him. Whether or not they might be romantically involved was an issue that wasn't to be decided just now. After all, they just met and Kath had learned to be more careful with her choice of men.
So whether or not he just mentioned there might be more, for Kath it was more about friendship for now than about romance. Because without friendship, she didn't want to try romance anymore. After all, she did want to say that she was going to marry her best friend, if she got married at all.

She looked at Jason with a slightly raised brow and shrugged a little. "Whether or not there might be more is an issue of the future... so I guess we'll see about that." Kathleen replied honestly, yet in a friendly kind of way, not to be rejecting, because that would have been way too soon.
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:27 am

Jason looked over when Kath said that to him, then nodded in agreement. "That we will" he said to her as the young waitress came back to their table and set the drinks down. Jason thanked the young woman, then picked the drink up and took a sip. After he did, he set the bottle down and looked at Kath. "They really know how to make beer here." he said to her off the cuff.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 am

Kathleen watched Jason for a moment, before she took a sip of her own drink and set the glass back down on the table, then she nodded a little to Jason's comment.
"Of course we do." she replied with a hint of pride in her voice. Sometimes she began to wonder why Americans were so surprised about that. But Kath was never offended by it, after all, she wasn't too pratriotic.
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:47 am

Jason looked at Kathleen when she said that. "I'm not really that surprised.....many places in America were influenced by German beer makers." he said in a polite tone. At the same time, Jason hoped that didn't come off as snotty or worse, which is the last thing he wanted to do. Control yourself Jason he said to himself as he watched Kathleen.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Kathleen sighed a little bit. Well, according to some old novels it were the European people, or the German ones who brought beer to the States centuries ago, but since she wasn't too interested in the history of the drinks the club served, she didn't know for sure, so she didn't reply anything to that.
"Whatever. As if I would know." she replied casually, shrugging her shoulders.
But then again, she didn't want to seem rude, so she offered him a small smile anyway.
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:33 am

Jason nodded a bit, seeing the smile on Kathleen's face at the same time. "Nice smile" he said to her off the cuff as he watched her. Jason always like it when a woman smiled. To him, it was the best thing she could do, it showed that she was happy about something and no coming off as stuck up or anything like that. She would make a good girlfriend Jason said to himself as he watched her. Not so fast Jason....remember Aubry? he added, remembering the last time he rushed into a relationship.
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 pm

"Thank you." Kathleen told him with a small, yet somewhat shy smile on her face. "By the way... it's very evident that you're not a German."
American, or English-speaking people in general had their own, unique way of talking German and if someone hasn't spoken German in Germany for a very long time, it was more than hearable in the way they spoke. They just don't get rid of their English way to say pronounce certain words. But it wasn't a bad thing, in fact, it made things a little more interesting.
"Not that it's a bad thing."

Well, maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all. Maybe it was worth a try getting to know him and maybe, and a huge maybe on this one, they'd become friends or more than that. Would be nice not to be alone anymore.... Kathleen thought to herself. But he's got a little girl... think you're the adopted-mom-kinda woman? Why not?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
btw... sorry for that somewhat crappy reply yesterday... was in a hurry when I had to sent it Sad
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 am

Jason watched her as she said that, "You're right, I'm not from here.....I work at the American Embassy as a security guard." he said to her. "I can let you in some time to meet my adopted daughter if you want." Jason added as he watched her, hoping she would take him up on the offer. He hoped that this might become something and that he could give Liesel a strong female figure in her life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry about it, no harm done
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Kathleen looked at him for a moment, considering and pondering what he just said. He was moving in with that kind of thing a little bit too fast for her taste. She thought he was different from the guys she usually met, but somehow she wasn't quite sure what he wanted, nor what to do with him right now.
"Uh... you always that quick to invite strangers to meet your daughter?" she said reluctantly.
Kathleen Lindemann
Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Collins Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 am

Jason watched Kathleen as she asked him that. "Not really" he replied gently, feeling a bit foolish for having said that so quickly. "That was foolish of me to say that to you so quickly.....I'll be honest, I have a feeling that there is something between us." Jason said to her gently, yet honestly. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...like mom used to say he said to himself as he sat there
Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2