City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam]

2 posters

Go down

This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] Empty This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam]

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 am

Pushing the cafe door open, Sadie walked inside, looking around the half-full cafe. Not seeing the person she was supposed to be meeting, she took up a table by the window and began to wait.

Butterflies were dancing in her stomach, but not the good kind. She was nervous and apprehensive about this meeting. She never went on blind-dates. By all accounts, blind-dates never ended well. Ever. But she'd let herself be roped into one. Partly because she wanted to stop thinking about Ryan and partly there was nothing better to do.

She gave a slight sigh, playing with the butterfly necklace around her neck. I wonder who he is...

~
Outifit
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] Empty Re: This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam]

Post by Sam Johnson Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 am

Sam had a blind date arranged for him by some of his so called friends, maybe it would be a enjoyable date, if not, Sam decided he would do everything he could to annoy the date, it is not like they could do anything to him, since he had diplomatic immunity, Sam then walked in the cafe that his so called friends told him to and looked around trying to see which one was supposed to be his date.
Sam Johnson
Sam Johnson

Back to top Go down

This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam] Empty Re: This Is Why I Don't Go On Blind-Dates [Sam]

Post by Sadie Carlisle Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Fiddling with her butterfly necklace, her hazel eyes once again scanned the cafe. All she knew was that the guy was also from Evanesca. Oh geez I do hope it's not one of my classmates. Now that would be awkward...!

She'd told the guy that she'd wear a blue butterfly necklace; test his skill for picking up on minute details, she'd decided. After all, even away from work you had to be vigilant in their future profession.

She ran a hand through her blonde locks, watching a newcomer saunter into the place. Could be, since he was obviously searching for someone. Sadie made no move to get up to find out if this was her date. Let's see how good his observation skills are...
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Johnson Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Sam looked through the people whom were at the cafe and noticed another student of the academy, ah crap, did they decided to bloody set me up with another student, Sam then noticed the Butterfly necklace and knew that they had indeed decided to do it. Sam then walked over to his date, took a seat and said "Samuel Johnson, and who are you?"
Sam Johnson
Sam Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Sadie had begun to drift off in a daydream to pass the time when an abrupt introduction brought her out of her thoughts. "Sadie Carlisle," she replied as a teenager slid into the seat opposite you.

"Didn't take you long at all; bravo," she complimented with a smile. She'd expected him to take longer, especially since the cafe wasn't exactly empty. "What year are you?"
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Johnson Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 am

Sam heard Sadie's comment and just gave a nod at it, clear display of his arrogance, believing that it was something below his response, Sam then said "Second, what about you Carlisle." Sam then ordered a drink for himself and asked "Want anything, or you don't have the money to pay for it."
Sam Johnson
Sam Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum