City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle]

2 posters

Go down

Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] Empty Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle]

Post by William Barnes Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 pm

William sat in his office after reviewing the past weeks security footage, he noticed that one student of the academy had failed to return on time, after doing some more research discovered that the student was one Sadie Carlisle, whom had for some reason had obtained the notice of one of the instructors, causing William to suspect that this Ms.Carlisle is also having sexual relationships with the instructor, though William does know things may not be what they seem to be, thus he will not subscribe to that theory until he has further proof. William then searched for Ms.Carlisle's current phone number and dialed it, he then said "Hello, MS.Carlisle, please report to my office, this is the Chief of Security."
William Barnes
William Barnes

Back to top Go down

Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] Empty Re: Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle]

Post by Sadie Carlisle Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Lying on her bed in her dorm room, Sadie was studying for an upcoming test. Or rather, attempting to study while all the while she tried to not think about Ryan. What a fun night it had been. The movies, the chatter, the cupcakes. It had been well worth staying out past curfew. It had been wonderful.

She wondered whether she'd meet him again. It seemed doubtful - Berlin was a large city, so chances were slim. It was probably better this way - relationships outside the Academy were rather frowned upon. She sighed, turning the page in her book, unable to concentrate. Stop thinking about him...! she scolded herself. She never allowed herself to get attached - she wasn't going to start now.

Sadie's phone buzzed, indicating a call. "Hello? Right, um, ok...? Am I in trouble?" she asked, a confused expression on her face. "If it's about the sneaking out, that's already been dealt with; no need to bring it up again..."
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle] Empty Re: Security Discussions [Sadie Carlisle]

Post by William Barnes Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 pm

"Just come to my office now, please, if you need someone to pick you up, I can send someone to you." William said as politely as he could, he then said "And yes, this is about the incident you have spoken about, but whom ever you have cleared it with has yet to inform me about it thus, as Chief of Security, as per protocal, I have to speak with you about it, and finally another incident has caught my eye, and I wish to get the facts straight about it, so please come to my office as soon as possible."
William Barnes
William Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 am

Sadie sat up, running a hand through her blonde locks as she listened to the speaker. "No need to send someone for me, I can manage fine myself," she answered, trying to keep the frustration from her voice. First her grand-father and now this? Jeez, why can't they leave just leave the incident alone?! "I'll be there soon." Without waiting for an answer she hung up, sighing.

Getting up, she got her coat and headed out, letting the door slam shut behind her. As she walked across the school grounds she contemplated not showing up at all, just leaving for the night and heading to a club or something. Maybe attempt to find Ryan again, Maija in tow. Oh how she was tempted not to show up to the meeting.

But the blonde knew that she'd be in even more trouble if she didn't show up. So it was with much reluctance that she showed up at William's office. She knocked once before entering. "Sadie Carlisle. You wanted to see me?"
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Barnes Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am

William sat in his office, waiting for Ms.Carlisle to arrive, and when she knocked on his office door, William stood up, opened the door and pleasantly said "Please come in." but inside, he was enraged that someone had violated the security protocols of the acaademy, William then took his seat again and said "Sit down, and the first item we have to discuss is a incident which you failed to return to the academy as specified by regulations."
William Barnes
William Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:42 am

Sadie rolled her eyes as she took a seat opposite William's desk. "I did not 'fail to return', as you so put it. I returned, just later than the other students. To be fair, the rules don't state when we have to be back. They just say we're not allowed to stay the night anywhere but the Academy unless we have written permission."

The lenient rule was mainly so the older students could still have a somewhat 'normal' life over the weekends - they could go out to clubs and bars as long as they arrived back at the Academy before the night was out. However it leniency only applied on weekend nights.

It had been a Thursday when she'd snuck out, but Sadie was going to defend herself until the end. "Look, I wasn't doing anything to undermine the integrity of the Academy, if that's what you're worried about."
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Barnes Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yes, yes, that rule, but allow me to ask you, did you obtain the written permission and did you ever inform my office? Unless I misplaced it somewhere, I have not receive a note, and that is exactly what I am worried about, it is my job to be worried about this academies security." William then looked at Sadie and said "Another thing has also caught my eye, you have recently caught the eye of one of the instructors, John Mason, impeccable record, but I have to ensure nothing has been done to compromise his integrity."
William Barnes
William Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:08 pm

"Well no, I didn't, because I wasn't expecting to stay out that late. I had to take Maija, my dog, to the vet. Then on the way back to the Academy, I was getting followed by some creep. So I stopped off at a friend's place to wait it out," she retold the story with a slight sigh. "I lost track of the time, that's all. We watched movies and ate cupcakes and time just got away from us."

At William's next words, Sadie's green eyes widened and a look of pure incredulity came upon her pretty features. "Compromise his integrity?!" she sputtered, looking mildly sick at the suggestion. "Surely you can't be insinuating what I think you are, Mr Barnes...!" Now there was a gross thought - her and John. The blonde shook her head vehemently at the suggestion. "He's... No, just no."
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Barnes Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:26 pm

"Or so you say, I get the feeling it is not the whole truth, but I can only take your word for that right now" William then started to write what the two of them were saying into a transcript, he then said "What am implying? Nothing, that is nothing until I get proof of my theories, so tell me, what is it between the two of you."
William Barnes
William Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:21 pm

"Believe what you like, but that's the truth. This creep just started following me a little while after I left the vets. And y'know, I didn't want to cause a scene by kicking his butt right in the middle of town. So I went to my friend's," she replied, watching as William wrote down everything she was saying to him. It was as close to the truth as she was going to get.

"Nothing is going on between Professor Mason and me!" Sadie yelped, looking at William as if he was nuts. "That's just gross on so many levels. First of which being because he's my grandfather!"
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Barnes Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:33 pm

"Very well, I have no proof to say you are lying, so I will take your word for now, but if you have compromised the security of this academy, you may just noticed that every hostile intelligence agency will know your identity." William then heard what Sadie said about Mason, he then wrote it down, and was rather embarrassed now that the said that to Sadie, and what he implied was going between the two, William then said "He is huh, ok, I see this conversation is quickly going down a rather unpleasant tone, forgive what I implied earlier about what was happening between the two of you."
William Barnes
William Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Sadie simply nodded, fighting the urge to roll her eyes. She'd heard the spiel about compromising the Academy's security before; the staff reminded them on a regular basis, it was written in bold letters in their student handbook, plus John had also decided to give her a lecture on it - just in case she 'forgot'. "Good thing I haven't then - I rather enjoy having my identity not known by people who might try to kill me."

Sadie would have revelled and gloated at William's obvious embarrassment over having misjudged the situation had she not been still grossed out. "Yeah, well, for someone who works at a spy school you don't really know how to gather correct facts," she muttered under her breath. As if she'd sleep with a teacher just to better her grades; Sadie had too much integrity for that.

"Is it a regular occurrence around the school then, students sleeping their way through their classes?" she asked, rather curious now that her grouchiness over the disturbing accusation was fading. "Seeing as that was the first conclusion you jumped to..."
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Barnes Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 am

"No, not exactly, it has happened in the past, and I have seen many things, so not much can be much of a shock, the thing is that from my information, Mr.Mason has not seen his family, thus when you two keep being together, I had to formulate a theory on why you two are being together, Mr.Mason is after all not the person many enjoy staying around, so I believed unless you had ulterior motives, you will not be spending time with him." William then ran his hand through his hair nervously, he did not enjoy making assumptions that turned out far from the mark, William did not show his nervousness much, but the usual sign that he was nervous was when he runs his hand through his hair.
William Barnes
William Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down