City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Sadie Carlisle EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Sadie Carlisle EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Sadie Carlisle EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Sadie Carlisle EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Sadie Carlisle EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Sadie Carlisle EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Sadie Carlisle EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Sadie Carlisle EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Sadie Carlisle EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Sadie Carlisle

3 posters

Go down

Sadie Carlisle Empty Sadie Carlisle

Post by Sadie Carlisle Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Sadie Flòraidh Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle Diannacrush6
Nickname/s: n/a
Age/DOB: 23
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Hetero (mayhaps)
Play By: Dianna Agron
Student at Evanesca Academy
Apartment or House: Single Dorm Room at the Academy

❝To have another language is to possess a second soul.❞
Charlemagne

Personal: Sadie is the eldest daughter to Brianna and Peter Carlisle. She has a younger sister who is 5 years younger than her. The girls were both born in Edinburgh, Scotland. The family lived there until Sadie was 12, after which time they all moved to Berlin.

Upon arrival in Berlin, her parents got her into the Berlin British School, a private international English-speaking school for children aged up to 18, located in Berlin-Charlottenburg. It was here that she discovered a passion in languages and by the time she finished at 18, she was fluent in German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.

Growing up, Sadie fell in love with books at a young age. By the age of 5 she was devouring the medical textbooks that littered the Carlisle's house (her mother was a surgeon) and growing up she would spend many an hour at the local library. She found her classes much too easy and would always get in trouble with her teachers for talking too much during class and distracting her peers. At the Berlin school, she would often skip classes due to boredom - she could skip days on end and then catch up to the class within a day.

At 19 she left to travel the world for a year and a half, loving every minute of it. Upon her arrival home, she was approached by Edgar Mayhew, founder of Evanesca Academy and was asked if she wanted to join, as a result of her father's government contacts.

Though she is more of a bookworm than an athletic girl, Sadie enjoys fencing, horse-riding, dancing and swimming. She also enjoys going on runs and hikes with her dog, an Alaskan Malamute who is allowed to be boarded at the school. She was given to Sadie as a pup on the girl's 16th birthday and the two are almost inseparable. She also drives a motorbike which was a (belated) school-leaving present from her family.

Sadie is also the grand-daughter of John Mason. Her father is the son to Jacklyn Mason née Cooper, who changed her name to Carlisle when she divorced John, not wanting to be found neither by him or his colleagues.

❝The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read. ❞
Abraham Lincoln

Alias: Calypso
Means of Contact/s: PM
Other Characters: Juliet, Skyla, Alex
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Sadie Carlisle Empty Re: Sadie Carlisle

Post by John Mason Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Hello Ms.Carlisle, do not appear late in class, ruthless efficiency is encouraged, I encourage a attitude of winning at all cost, no matter the consequence or moral integrity of the actions, if you preform those, I trust you will be a excellent spy.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Professor Mason. Winning at all costs - it's a challenge that I'm looking forward to achieving.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Burke Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 pm

hello Sadie
Liam Burke
Liam Burke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content