City of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Navigation
Vote For Us!

Welcome to Berlin!
Berlin

Rules
Plot For The Academy
Face Claim List
"Canon" List
Introduction Model

It is now: Autumn!
Summer

Latest topics
» AbaddonCity.com |18+|
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am by Guest

» Dark Times Lie Ahead ~ An AU fourth-year Harry Potter RP
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am by Juliet Rousseau

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm by Guest

» Texts From Last Night
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm by Nicholas Rivera

» Martial Arts (open)
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Revelations [Sadie]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Revelations [Sadie] - Page 2 Empty Re: Revelations [Sadie]

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:38 am

Sadie nodded at his explanation before giving a wry smile. "Funny how the universe has a way of bringing people together. Never would I have thought I'd meet my grandfather. Least of all through school." At his next comment she laughed, nodding. "Ohh yeah. Nothing stops Cat when she puts her mind to something. Papa tried to get her into Evanesca along with me, but she wasn't having a bar of it," she told him, smiling at the memory.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 am

"Indeed it does, the reason why I got this job is due to the fact that the founder here is was a rival of mine, we have a mutual respect, but it does not mean we get along, it just means we will be willing to work with each other." John said as he started to write down the extra information that Sadie had given him.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:36 am

"Yes but in a career like yours, every spy's a rival, even if they are working on the same team," she joked with a chuckle. "Simply the nature of the job. So did you and Mr Mayhew use to work together for the same organisation? Or were you rivals because your organisations were rivals?" she asked, curious.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 pm

"You would be correct, though being a spy does not gain you many friends, I do hope you know that, also when the time comes, you may have to betray some of your so called friends." John said , informing Sadie of the information so that she can prepare herself just in case.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm

"I thought as much. It's not a job where you can afford the luxury of friends. Which, sadly enough is perfect for me - I don't have many of those anyways," she admitted with a slight shrug. She'd always been more of a loner than a social butterfly. "It's just easier in the long run - no one can bitch about you betraying them if you're not their friend in the first place."
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:43 pm

"Friends can be a burden at times, though at other times, you will need to making them, or at least, trick them into believing you are their friend, also remember to have a back up plan for extraction out of the country in case a mission goes wrong, I made the mistake of not having one in the past and the end results were highly unsatisfactory." John said as he stood up and went to the mini-fridge inside he office and took a coke, he then asked "Want one?"
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

"Yes, please," she replied, suddenly realising just how thirsty she was. "Well, I'm good at twisting people around my little finger. Used to do it at school all the time. Fun times," Sadie said with a grin. "What happened?" she asked, curious now about his story.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 pm

John took another coke and then he handed it over to Sadie, after that John took a seat, opened a drawer and took out a old newspaper that was in Russian, the headline for it was "British Spy Captured!", the date on it stated that it was from 1971, John then said "That should give you enough information about what happened."
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 am

"Thanks," she said, taking the Coke and gratefully taking a drink. She set the can on his desk as she took the newspaper from him and began to read it, her eyes going wide. "Woah. You're definitely right - always have a Plan B," she commented, still reading the article. "How'd you escape?" she asked, looking up at him for a moment.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 am

"Escape? That did not happen, it was a prisoner exchange, though if I had it my way, I would have left myself at the camp and let the government keep the other prisoners, but for some reason they decided they wanted me back." John said as he took a sip and then he said "Hell, might as well make a few dozen plans, in case of any scenario."
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 am

"Well by all accounts except for that slip, you were a good spy. And the government always needs good spies, especially ones that they know would stay loyal to them," she mused, finally finishing reading and putting the newspaper back on the desk. "So what made you want to become a spy in the first place?" she asked, taking a sip of her drink.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 am

John putted the newspaper back to his desk drawer and said "What made me become a spy, well it was the Cold War and I believed in trying to help the crown win the war, you can't trust the American's to do anything by themselves, they will just mess it up."
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 am

Sadie couldn't help but laugh at his comment, before bringing a hand to her mouth in attempt to stop it. It wasn't kind to laugh at the Americans, but the statement was rather true. "They're not stupid, they're 'advanced'," she said with a slight grin, quoting a show she'd watched when she was younger.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:58 am

"Advanced?! They are a bunch of bumbling idiots whom think too complex and have too much moral integrity to preform what is necessary to win, hell the only success I can say they had for the past few decades is the death of Bin Laden." John said, completely oblivious to the show that Sadie quoted from.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 am

"I was joking, Sir. It's a quote from a cartoon about a rather stupid minion-robot," she explained. "But yeah, agreed. They kinda fail as a nation," she said with a shrug. Sure, it had its merits, but America was generally on Sadie's unliked-governments list.
Sadie Carlisle
Sadie Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 am

"A cartoon, then I would not know anything of it, what did you expect from a man like me, and correct, they have their merits but their failures outweighs their merits." John said as he looked at the photograph of him and his ex-wife again.
John Mason
John Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2